High impact, high elongation, high recyclability SLS material with properties similar to injection molded nylon plastic for tough, lightweight, production-grade parts.
DuraForm PAx Natural is a nylon copolymer that offers properties similar to injection molded plastic and features high impact resistance with high elongation at break in any direction, including Z.
Engineered for easy processing and high recyclability, DuraForm PAx Natural is ideal for functional prototypes and end-use parts with good mechanical properties and long-term stability.
With impressive long-term stability of over five years indoor, DuraForm PAx Natural is among the top performing SLS materials for long-term use.
DuraForm PAx Natural is also compliant with ISO 10993-5, Biological evaluation of medical devices – Part 5: Tests for in vitro cytotoxicity.
- General purpose prototypes
- Tooling handles and grips for use in tough, rugged environments
- Living hinges
- Liquid reservoirs per data sheet specifications
- Enclosures requiring high impact and high toughness
- Durable and tough for true functional plastic parts
- High reuse rates reduce waste and decrease production costs
- Excellent long-term stability; 5+ years indoor for mechanical properties and color
- Material is compliant with ISO 10993-5, Biological evaluation of medical devices – Part 5: Tests for in vitro cytotoxicity