Durable and electrostatic-dissipative thermoplastic
- Typically used to create jigs and fixtures for the assembly of electronic components. Also used for functional prototypes of fuel storage and delivery products, as well as electrical casings, enclosures and packaging
- ASA has the best surface finish of all the FDM thermoplastics
- Outstanding UV stability and mechanical properties that match or exceed FDM ABS
- An excellent material for manufacturing consistently high-quality parts
- Boasts a wide range of UV stable colours which produce attractive parts suitable for all applications.